物流常用英语口语900句_物流英语句子

教育资讯 2025-01-05 10:22:57

外贸英语口语900句

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/rm you...

物流常用英语口语900句_物流英语句子物流常用英语口语900句_物流英语句子


物流常用英语口语900句_物流英语句子


物流常用英语口语900句_物流英语句子


物流常用英语口语900句_物流英语句子


物流常用英语口语900句_物流英语句子


我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our ephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as yoequested...

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在有强有力且的卖点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your vo message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )

外贸英语口语900句之装运

以下是 为大家整理的关于外贸英语口语900句之装运的文章,供大家学习参考! (一)The shipment 0 (一)

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

运到之货情况良好

I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能对批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

货物多装了200磅。

Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我们可以少装5吨吗?

Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".

货已装上“东风”号轮船。

We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我们装运的油多数是散装的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries he changed a lot.

出口到的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

Words and Phrases

shipment 装运

shipping a 装船通知

loading 装货

shipping order 装货单

to effect shipment 装运

shipping 装运的

shipping mark 装运标志

to make shipment 交货,装运

to ship 装船,装运

shipping instruction 装船单据

to make delivery of the goods 交货

to take delivery of the goods 提货

]unloading/discharging 卸货

loading list 装船单

loading charge 装船费

loading certificate 装货证明书

loading days 装货天数,装载时间

load off 卸货

Male's Receipt 大副收据

loaded on Deck (货物)装于甲板上

Shipping Instructions Form 装船指示单

shipping documents 装船单据

cargo mark 货物装运标志

(二)

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as sible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

An early reply from you will us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we he to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you ma to hasten the delivery?

你们能否加快装运?

Could you sibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

I'm sorry to say that we can't aance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

There's still another sibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在交货,我们可以更早些收物。

Could you do soming to aance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

I'm sorry to l you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

Is it sible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

After shipment, it will be altoger four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收物总共需要4至5个星期。

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。

Words and Phrases

forward shipment 远期装运

near shipment 近期装运

prompt shipment 即期装运

shipment as soon as sible 尽速装运

late shipment 迟交

prompt delivery 即期交货

time of shipment 装运期,装运时间

time of delivery 交货期

load time 装货时间

to speed up 加速

to effect shipment 交货,装运

initial shipment 批货

shipment during October 1990

1990年10月装运

shipment during October/November

1990年10月或11月装运

shipment on or before 15th, November, 1990

1990年11月15日以前装运

shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option.

装运期由卖方选择,允许分批装运。

shipment on or before the end of November 1990.

1990年底或以前装运。

shipment on Board the Vessel called the……

已由某某轮船装运

to exercise better care with sth

多加关心

over-shipment 多装

short-shipment 少装

to be ready for 准备好

in bulk 散装

preferential duty rates 优惠利率

facilities 条件,设施

(三)

It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽装货比较合适。

A mar of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Ho.

公司一名业务员与日本公司的在饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

We'd better he a brief talk about the loading port.

我们能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以选择天津作为交货港。

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港

We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

Shall we he a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the cho of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

What's your unloading port please?

你们的卸货港定在哪里?

It's not reasonable to he the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我们认为把伦敦作为茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we he chosen it as the unloading port.

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

Words and Phrases

port of call 寄航港

saillings 船次

optional port 选择港

loading port 装货港

unloading port 卸货港

port of shipment 装运港

port of destination 目的港

European Main Ports (E.M.P.) 欧洲主要港口

Customary Quick Dispatch 按港口习惯快速装运

(四)

Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?

Do you wish to transship the goods to Ma at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把货物由转至。

We he been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.

我们在转船去的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。

Sometimes, we he to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong.

据我所知,在转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。

In case of transhipment, we he to pay extra transportation charges.

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. pr.

所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允许分批装运。

I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我听说不允许分批装运。

Transhipment is (not) allowed.

(不)准许转船。

We must he the goods here in September for reshipment.

货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

Words and Phrases

troublesome 麻烦

suitable 合适的

pilferage

in case of 如果

transshipment charges 转运费

as far as knows 就……所知,据……所知

loaded to full capacity 满载

transshipment (T.S.) 转运

to tranship (transship) 转运

transhipment permitted 允许转运

transhipment prohibited 不许转运

transit shipment 转运,中转

transhipment on route 中途转运

transhipment entry 转运报单

transhipment manifest 转运仓单

transhipment trade 转口贸易

transhipment to be allowed 准许转运

transhipment not allowed 不准许转运

partial shipment 分批装运

《商务英语口语900句》Unit24:催运货物并告知货物迟到结果

Unit 24 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果

Part one

is now over o months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders

yet we are still

awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.

你知道我们发订单中的打字机已经两个多月了,我们仍在等货送达,抵达日期对我们而言十

分重要

se take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without

further delay.

请立即处理此事,要知道货物送达不得延误

se get the goods dispatched with the least sible delay.

请发货,尽量避免延误

694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.

我想知道你是否检查上月发给你的订单,它仍没未到

se do your utmost to hasten shipment.

请尽努力发货

are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as sible.

我们急需该货,请尽可能安排发货

wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has e from you

about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an

early delivery.

我们希望你能注意到直到目前还未收到你发货的任何消息,我们消费者急需该机器并为我们

早点发货

our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines

we hope you can assure

us of an early shipment.

由于我们的顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望你方能确保早日发货

699.I want to know why our alloy inserts hen’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent

need of them?

我想知道为何我们的合金镶块还未送达,我们的顾客急需它们

hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.

我们希望发货不再延误

order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest sible

shipment.

该单如此急需,我们必须要求你方尽早发货

shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as sible

thus

enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.

若早日发货,将不胜感激,这样货物可以及时抵达来迎合活跃的需求

hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as sible

for the hot season is

rapidly approaching.

我们希望你能尽早将空调发出,因为炎热的季节马上逼近

goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.

我们所订的货物为季节性产品,故尽早发货为佳

order to be in time for the season

early shipment is of utmost importance to us.

为了季节的及时,而我们而言,早点发货尤为重要

Part Two

might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.

若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货

must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the

goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.

我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收物

regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the

next o weeks

we shall be obliged to cancel the order.

我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单

shipment is too late

we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同

you still delay delivery

I’ll he to cancel the order.

若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单

you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time

we will he to lodge a claim

against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.

若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们不得不要求你们赔偿并保留撤销合同的权利

you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time

you should indemnify us for

all losses and corresponding expenses.

若你们不能根据协议时间发货,你方应该赔偿我们的损失及相关的费用

there is still no rmation from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of

this month

we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim

against you for the loss.

若本月末仍未获悉贵方发货的消息,我们将被迫撤消合同并保留追究贵方给我方造成的损失

wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified

we shall

not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.

我们要说的是若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们将无法与我方客人履行合同

would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly

involve us in no all difficulty.

我们要强调的是我们的订单的任何延误将毫无疑问地涉及到我们不小的困难

failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced

us.

你方未在规定的时间内发货给我们造成极大的麻烦

delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.

任何发货延迟将危害我们未来的业务

trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time

as any

delay would cause us no little financial loss.

我们相信你方明白那个订单在规定时间内发货,因为任何延误会导致我们损失惨重

you know

June is the right season for the goods

so if they arrive later than June

we

will miss the selling season.

你知道,六月是该货的旺季,若迟于六月到达,我们将错失销售季节

ld you delay the shipment any longer

the fireworks might bee useless to us.

一旦你延迟发货,烟花可能对我们毫无用处。

商务英语口语900句(23):货运要求及答复

671.Please effect shipment with the least sible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your four established by us. 收到我方开具的以你方为受益人的信用证后,请尽可能减少延误发货

672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.

我们希望新年急需的货物能及时送达

673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我们希望你做出必要的安排以使货物准时到达

674.Could you sibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你能将交货期定在不迟于五月吗,你知道,六月正是该货的旺季,如果迟于六月,我们将错过销售季节

675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October?

你能确认份将该订单的货发出吗

676.Is it sible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?

12月初该批货在大连上岸是否可能

677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

我们需要货物不迟于一个月以为销售季节做准备

678.Please send us the shipment by train.

请通过火车发货给我们

679.Please ship the goods by the first ailable steamer early next month.

请下月初通过的汽船发货给我们

680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我们急需此货,我们要求空运

681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.

如能及时安排此货发出,我们将不胜感激

682.You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.

你方应根据合同第9款规定的时间发货,不经允许,不得改变路线

683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.

请将合同中的货装到我方指定的船上

684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should rm us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.

在船期前10-15日,你方通过传真告诉我们船名、船抵达时间和船运人名字

685.The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invo.

箱单上应该标明重量、号码和相应的日期

686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination toger with the shipment.

你方应随船发一份装运单副本到目的地港

687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.

所有装运细节完成后,请将装运单据寄给我们用于提货

688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.

发货事宜已办妥,运输费由贵司支付,我们将根据原始的单据支付运费

689.You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.

你应该保证货物与合同规定的质量、规格和性能等所有方面相一致

690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.

我们宁愿直航,因为转运增加破损风险,也会因某些方面延迟抵达

有关物流方面的英语口语

【 #英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被英语普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下“有关物流方面的英语口语”由 无 !

英语口语:了解物流业务

1.There is great room for logistics dlopment in China.

在,物流发展有巨大的空间。

2.Logistics is a unique global “pipeline”.

物流是独特的全球通道。

3.Logistics is part of a supply chain.

物流是供应链的组成部分。

4.The overall goal of logistics is to achi a target ll of customer serv at the lowest sible total cost.

物流的总目标是以的总成本实现的目标水平。

5.Modern logistics is one of the most challenging and exciting jobs in the world.

现代物流是世界上最富挑战性和最激动人心的工作。

6.Logistics may be divided into supply logistics, production logistics, distribution logistics, returned logistics and waste material logistics.

物流可以分成供应物流、生产物流、销售物流、回收物流和废弃物流。

7.Logistics serv is a balance of serv priority and cost.

物流服务是服务优先与成本间的平衡。

8.Logistics is now the last frontier for increasing benefits in industrial production.

物流是当今工业生产增加利润的领域。

9.Logistics consists of warehousing, transportation, loading and unloading, handling, carrying, packaging, processing, distribution and logistics rmation.

物流由仓库、运输、装卸、搬运、包装、加工、配送和物流信息所组成。

10.Logistics is related to the effective and efficient flow of materials and rmation.

物流所涉及的是物料和信息有效、快速的流动。

11.Logistics is anything but a newborn baby.

物流不是新鲜事。

12.Information is a key to the success of logistics.

信息是物流成功的关键。

英语口语:物流疑问解答及相关指导

1.Generally speaking, we will charge you ten yuan for one kilogram.

一般来说,一公斤我们会收你10元钱。

2.It usually takes 3 days within the city.

市内一般三天就能到。

3.Wrap them up and he the form filled.

包起来填好这张表。

4.It depends on the weight of these things.

那要看这些东西的重量了。

英语口语:物流咨询

1.How much is it to send these things to Shanghai by regular delivery?

以普通物流的形式寄送这些东西到上海要多少钱?

2.How long does it take for delivery?

多长时间能送到?

3.How much is it to send this luggage first class?

快递这件行李多少钱?

4.Do you think it would be faster than express delivery tal marl?

你认为那会比快递还快吗?

版权声明:本文内容由互联。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发 836084111@qq.com 邮箱删除。