【 #英语资源# 导语】培养学生具备一定英语口语能力是大学英语教学的目标之一。作为口语教师,在课堂上补充恰当的材料,不仅可以激发学生学习兴趣,更可以使课堂活动更加丰富多彩,上课内容充实具有实用性,可以增加学习的鲜活性。 考 网整理了简单的英语朗诵短文,欢迎阅读!
简单的英语朗读短文怎么读
简单的英语朗读短文怎么读
简单的英语朗读短文怎么读
【篇一】简单的英语朗诵短文
I recently started a new job, in a all off, where four of us share a fridge. In that fridge is a Brita water filter pitcher. One of my coworkers complained the water tasted "dirty". It went on for a few days, and she was stunned I could drink the water without any trouble. I started to doubt my taste buds, but the water really tasted fine.
最近我找了份新工作,是在一间小办公室里,我们四个人共用一个冰箱。冰箱里有一个Brita牌滤水壶,有一个同事抱怨说水喝起来感觉很“”,她连续抱怨了几天,还很震惊我喝这样的水竟然没事。我开始怀疑自己的味蕾出问题了,但我真觉着水喝着还不错。
Finally, she figured out the problem was actually her cup. She simply forgot to clean it, and after awhile started to affect the water inside it. She cleaned her cup, and drank the water with no problem.
,她发现问题出在了她的杯子上,她只是忘了刷杯子,过一段时间就影响里面水的味道了。她把杯子洗干净了,水就没有异味了。
I can't but think about the world we live in. Too often we quickly blame other people, other things, anything else but ourselves. "You're racist". "You're intolerant". "You're the problem". The world isn't perfect, I know, but I think we should take a step back sometimes and ask ourselves some tough questions.
我禁不住思考了我们生活的世界,我们总是急于责备其他人、其他事、除了自己之外的一切东西。“你有种族”、“你太狭隘”、“是你的问题”,我知道世界并不完美,但我认为有时我们应该退一步,问自己几个很难回答的问题。
Can I be better? Is my heart really pure? Can I this situation with kindness?
我能变得更好吗?我的心真的纯洁吗?我能带着善意解决问题吗?
I want to l you this; please clean your cup. Because when you do, the water will taste much better. I promise you this.
我想告诉你这个道理:请洗干净自己的杯子。因为只有你把杯子洗干净了,里面的水味道才会好,我保证。
【篇二】简单的英语朗诵短文
A Smile Is A Gift Worth Giving
一个微笑就够了
I'd nr really thought about giving a ile as a gift until this morning. Sometimes a ile is the best gift you can give someone.
直到今天早上我才真正意识到,微笑也是一份礼物。有时候,一个微笑是你能够给他人的的礼物。
Yesterday I was in the grocery store. I saw an older man standing with a sad look on his face. I walked by and ge him a big ile. Immediay, his eyes brightened and he iled back. I don't know why he looked so sad, but for that moment in time he iled.
昨天,我在杂货店。我看到一个老站在一旁,他看起来很难过。我从他身边走过并冲他露出一个大大的微笑。他的目光一下子明亮了起来,也对我报以微笑。我不知道为什么他看起来那么难过,但就在那一刻,他笑了。
People are in a rush and many are stressed this time of the year. Why not give a gift of your ile to ryone you meet. Give the gift of your ile! You nr know how much of a difference you could be in their life at that moment.
每年的这个时候,人们都匆匆忙忙,他们很多都背负着巨大的压力。为什么不对每个你遇到的人报以微笑?别吝啬你的微笑!你永远都不知道在他们生命中的那一刻,你的微笑可能会改变他们的人生。
Always remember that a ile is a gift worth giving!
永远记住,微笑是最珍贵的礼物。
【篇三】简单的英语朗诵短文
The Truth Is, I Don't 'He It All Toger'
不,我没有你们眼中那么完美
Recently I he had a few friends and family members comment to me, 'you seem to always he it all toger.'
最近,我的一些朋友和家人评价我说,“你看起来总是那么完美。”
I want people, especially other moms out there to know that: I try, but the truth is, I don't 'he it all toger.'
我想要大家,尤其是那些妈妈们知道:我的确在努力做到完美,但现实是,我没有那么完美。
In today's world, so many parents think they need to live up to a stereotype that in my personal opinion, compley hinders our abilities to enjoy the true meaning of life.
当今,很多父母认为他们必须维持一贯的刻板形象,但是在我看来,这套理论阻碍了我们享受生命真正的意义。
So in honor of my photos of my beautiful 4 children and endless built up laundry, it's OK.
看在那些我4个漂亮的孩子的照片的份上,还有没完没了的推挤如山的衣服面前,一切都无所谓了。
It's ok to he laundry piled to the ceiling, it's ok to he dishes backed up in your sink, it's ok for your house to not look like a show home on a daily basis.
衣服堆到天花板没关系,盘子堆满水槽没关系,每天你家里看起来乱七八糟也没关系。
We all do it. Wher we admit it or not, just know when you feel overwhelmed, you are not alone.
我们都是这样。无论我们是否承认,只要知道,当你不知所措的时候,你并不孤独,就好了。
You are doing your best, so keep doing it.
你一直在尽努力,那么坚持下去吧。
The happiness you bring to your children is not measured by what you own, what you buy, or what your house looks like on a daily basis.
你带给孩子们的幸福不是用你拥有什么,你买了什么或者每天你屋里的样子来衡量。
Happiness ieasured by the time spent and memories made with your children and your family.
幸福是根据你每天陪你的孩子和家人多久,给他们留下多少回忆来衡量的。
Don't r forget that, don't r forget to actually love what matters.
永远不要忘记这一点,不要忘了去爱真正值得爱的一切。
The Naughty Boy
There was a naughty boy,有一个顽皮的孩子,
And a naughty boy was he,顽皮的孩子就是他,
He ran away to Scotland 他离家到苏格兰去
The people for to see--- 去看那边的人们
Then he found 然后他发现
That the ground 那边的地面
Was as hard,一样的坚硬,
That a yard 那边的尺码
Was as long,一样的长,
That a song 那里的歌声
Was as merry,一样的美妙,
That a cherry 那里的樱桃
Was as red,一样的鲜红
That lead 那里的铅
Was as weighty,一样的沉重
That fourscore 那里的八十
Was as eighty,同样也是八十
That a door 那里的门
Was as wooden As in England---和英格兰一样,也是木制的
So he stood in his shoes 因此,他着鞋而立
And he wonder'd; 大感惊奇;
He stood in his shoes 他着鞋而立
And he wonder'd.大感惊奇.
适合朗读的英语小短文是:
1、Many people he the difficulty to make decision, because they he no idea what they want and then just follow the crowd.
When they realize what they want, they feel regretful. For the lucky person, they he the chance to restart, while for some don’t, they just live the life without passion.
许多人很难做出决定,因为他们不知道自己想要什么,然后只是随大流。当他们意识到他们想要的东西时,会感到遗憾。幸运的人,他们有机会重来,而对于一些不幸运的人,他们过着没有的生活。
2、I remembered before we went to college, we needed to choose the major. Most students did not know what to do, so they made a survey, the hot major which was belid to he the promising future was their first cho.
As they studied, some would find they had no interest but they just couldn’t give up. If they thought tw before act, then they would not follow the crowd.
我记得在我们上大学之前,我们需要选择专业。大多数学生不知道要做什么,所以他们做了一个调查,被认为最有前途的热门专业是他们的选择。当他们在学习专业的时候,有些人会发现他们毫无兴趣,但是又不能放弃。如果深思熟虑,那么他们就不会随波逐流。
其他的朗读的英语小短文是:
It was such great experience for me, sometimes we consider so many things and miss the joy of life. Taking a trip without burden and just go to any place you want once in your life.
这段经历对我来说是如此的美妙,有时候我们考虑太多,错过了生活中的快乐。来一场没有负担的旅行,去任何你曾经想去的地方。
There is no doubt that parents are the greatest persons in the world, no matter what mistakes we make, they will forgive us and nr abandon us.
We all know that it is natural to return our parents, so we work hard for the pure of giving them more money and live the better life. Actually, the things that they want are not like these.
毫无疑问,父母是世界上最伟大的人,不管我们犯了什么错误,他们从未放弃我们。我们都知道,回报我们的父母是很自然的事情,所以我们努力工作的目的是给他们更多的钱,过更好的生活。实际上,他们想要的东西并不是这些。
nt in my life
i he had many important nt in my life so far. when i look back, the most ers one is that day i almost died……
when i was young. i lived on the coast.there was a beath about 40 minutes from my house. my sister and i used to go swimming almost ryday,all summer long. one day, my sister and i were swimming toger, and she wanted to go out into deeper water. actually,she was quite a good swimmer,but i couldn't really swim at all. anyway,we went to go out until the water was up to our chests. suddenly there was a strong sideways current and i couldn't walk against it. i tried to put my feet down to walk towards the shore, but there was nothing there. the water was over my head. i panicked! i tried to swim in,but i could only doggy-paddle,and it was so slow and tiring. i wed my arm for , but when i put my hand up,my head went under the water. i got a big mouthful of water. i thought i was going to die! luckily my sisiter had swum back to the shore and told someone. a ligeguard come out and rescued me. after that near-death experience, i didn't go swimming for ages. i still don't like swimming in the sea.
适合朗读的英语小短文:
If you want success in business or in life, you need to start living your life based on your dreams, not your circumstances. The most successful people in the world know that the place in life you he right now isn’t a place you need to stay.
如果你想要在生意上或生活上取得成功,你要让梦想而不是环境成为你生活的动力。世界上绝大多数的成功人士都明白这样一个道理:人不能被一时的境况羁绊住前进的脚步。
Before becoming a box off superstar, Jim Carrey was homeless and lived in his car. He now is one of the most famous actors in Hollywood.
在成为一名票房明星之前,金·凯瑞无家可归,只能住在汽车里。如今,他已是好莱坞万众瞩目的演员之一。
J.K. Rowling, the author of the successful Harry Potter series, was divorced, unemployed and living on welfare before she published her first book. It’s now said that she has more money than the queen of England.
《哈利·波特》系列丛书的作者J.K.罗琳,在出版自己的本书之前正承受着离婚和失业的痛苦,只能靠金生活。但据说现在她比英国女王还要富有。
So what does all this he to do with you? Both the two people come from unpleasant circumstances. Their lives were so hard that it would he been extremely easy for them to give up their dreams.
But your circumstances don’t make you who you are, and no situation lasts forr. If you want success, you need to start living and thinking as if you were successful.
That doesn’t mean spending money you don’t he, but it does mean walking with your head up and presenting yourself as a itive, motivated and successful person.
但是,这些和你有什么关系呢?这两个人都来自窘困的环境。他们都曾生活艰难,放弃梦想对他们来说易如反掌。
但是,当前的境况不能决定你的人生,没有任何一种境况会持续。如果你想成功,你就要开始像一个成功的人一样生活和思考。这并不意味着你要去挥霍你原本就不拥有的金钱,而是应该抬起头走路,以积极、进取和成功的姿态展现自己。
朗诵,是把无声语言转化为有声语言的再创造的语言艺术活动,是我们传统的学习方式和教学方式。下面是我带来的英语朗诵 文章 简短带翻译,欢迎阅读!
英语朗诵文章简短带翻译1
When Day Is Done
If the day is done ,
If birds sing no more .
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the trerer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy ell of the damp grass g in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh autter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
英语朗诵文章简短带翻译2
We Won't He a Christmas This Year We won't he a Christmas this year, you say
你说,今年我们不过 圣诞节 了
For now the children he all gone away;
因为孩子都全部离开了
And the house is so lonely, so quiet and so bare
家中很空,很静,很孤单
We couldn't he a Christmas that they didn't share.
有他们一起分享,我们才算是真正的过圣诞节
We won't he a Christmas this year, you sigh,
你叹息到,我们今年不过圣诞节了
For Christmas means things that money must buy.
因为圣诞节已经变成了事物,必须用钱买的事物
Misfortunes and illness he robbed us we fear
我们担心,不幸和疾病降临
Of the things that we'd need to make Christmas this year.
把我们需要用来过圣诞节的东西都抢走了
We won't he a Christmas this year you weep,
你哭泣道,我们今年不过圣诞节了
For a loved one is gone, and our grief is too deep;
因为所爱之人已逝,让我们万分悲痛
It will be a long time before our hearts heal,
我们的心需要很长的时间来愈合
And the spirit of Christmas again we can feel.
愈合后才能再次感受圣诞节的喜悦。
But if you lose Christmas when troubles befall,
但如果麻烦降临使你再也感受不到圣诞的喜悦
You nr he really had Christmas at all.
你就没有真正的过圣诞节
For once you he had it, it cannot depart
只要你曾经拥有过,它就不会失去
When you learn that true Christmas is Christ in your heart.
如果你体会到圣诞节的真正含义是--在你心中
英语朗诵文章简短带翻译3
Group member: Huangtao Low, Lide Qian
A father and a dad are not the same:
One can be a dad and not a father,
Or one can be a father and not bother
To earn through love the more endearing name.
Some find fatherhood a bit too tame,
Leing all the details to the mother,
Or dumping the sweet burden on another
Man with just a passing twinge of shame.
You he been our dad so many years
That you’ve become the landscape that is home,
The mountain that we look to from afar.
No matter where we go we’re not alone,
For yoemain within to still our fears
And be the word that ls us who we are.
父亲和爸爸有着不同的含义
一个人可能是爸爸但不是父亲
或者他可能是父亲不能去打扰
因为爱,会赋予“父亲”这个词更多含义 有人发现父子关系太平淡
他把很多细节都抛给了母亲
或者他把这甜蜜的负担抛给别人 而他自己只会感到一时的羞愧
你已经成为我们的爸爸好多年了 那你也成为一个风景那就是家
你是我们远远观望的一座大山
不管我们去哪里我们都不会孤单
因为你永远在我们心中安慰我们的畏惧 告诉我们自己是谁
版权声明:本文内容由互联。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发 836084111@qq.com 邮箱删除。